Colorado Orthopedic Consultants have helped hundreds patients recover from broken bones and fractures of all types.
A bone fracture is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken. It is a break in the continuity of the bone. While many fractures are the result of high force impact or stress, bone fracture can also occur as a result of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis.
Click the desired links below to find out more from American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) website.
- General Information about Fractures
- Fractures: Types and Treatment
- Growth Plate Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Fractures of the Proximal Tibia
- Pediatric Thighbone (Femur) Fracture
- Shinbone Fractures
- Thighbone (Femur) Fracture